Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Yarr!

I feel there is an overshadowing amount of negative press on this issue, but I would like to highlight one of the positives...

It is refreshing to live in a day and age when high seas piracy is once again a viable career option.

Do you think they have an entry level position? Or should I just apply for Captain?

I suppose to stay on the "legal" side, I'll have to take the privateer route. I bet the Queen would grant me a commission. If I brought Zeus, how could she say no?

I look good in an eye patch.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

If you go the pirate route I suggest go to the Caribbean, and hijack drug runners. That way you could get some booty, a letter of marque, and also the love and adoration of many fans. I would suggest carrying swords as well as guns just for old times sake.

Stephanie said...

i'm so glad you're posting again. this may mean you'll have babyjonas updates. i'm glad. :)

Anonymous said...

hehe. I don't know if I could shoot someone... maybe I will throw the gun at then?